Friday 1 June 2012

                  Wing Chun Kung Fu Instructional Video Downloads

In 2008 I had a Idea to try and put on video to share with the rest of the world a series of learn at home Instructional step by step wing chun lessons , this has proved to be very popular over the years with sales coming world wide , I have a total of five videos available at the moment , here are some  of my customer comments and testomonials below 

Testimonials
_
I really enjoyed this video. The visuals are really clear & every move
is well explained. This video has allowed me to continue to make
progress with my forms even though I can't get to class regularly.
I have found John's videos to be among the best martial arts
instructional videos I have seen. They are a great help in my
training. His explanations make it easy to see how the techniques can
be effective even without using muscular strength. They are a great
reflection of the wing chun theory of maximum effect with minimum
effort.

Dr. John Howe
Hartlepool

Dear Sifu John Agar,
Thank you for pointing out the technical glitch. I've now been able to open
the files and I must say they are just as good as the first set - Siu 
Nim Tau.
You really bring the viewers into the training sessions as if they are 
really part of the class.
The instructions are clear and easy to follow. Please keep up the good 
work. Once I've finished
the set I'm sure I'll be the first to ask for the next treat from you.

Best regards,
Zainal
Brunei

Hey Sifu,

just wanted to drop you a note to say how much i've enjoyed watching 
over the Videos (again!) -
  they really help me concentrate on? the finer points and the 
explanations of the theories behind
  the system is *very* interesting!
keep up the hard work! :o)

                    Keith Loose
                   London

I think you've really hit upon a good idea in recording the sessions in 
the style of a class.
I like the way you seem to talk to me (the viewer) as the student. You 
also look and sound
really comfortable doing this as I guess it is just like giving a? 
class. The chapters are logically set out,
easy to follow and just the right length. It would be easy for somebody 
trying to learn from them to
  perfect each sequence before moving on.

All in all, a great piece of work! Well done.

Matt Somers
Sunderland

Hi Sifu,

Just been watching your Video Download, which is great. It gives so much 
clear detail of real Wing Chun,
and did it? in perfectionism as a true master. I have bought quite a lot 
of dvds from the UK and Hong Kong,
most of them are really disappointing to watch. Looking forward to 
seeing the next video.Your toe dai (student).

T.Kwai Wong
Washington

Below is a video Interview with Sifu John Agar discussing his wing chun instructional Videos in two parts



Please Visit my New Web Site at www.martialartsinstructionalvideos.co.uk
to download your new Instructional videos straight to your home computer




No comments:

Post a Comment